CFCP

Welcome to the CFCP forum!
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Introduce yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vipah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 22
Location : Delft, the Netherlands

PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Seems clear to me. I'll start it;)

Hi! My name is Vipah. I'm 13 years old, and I'm from Delft, the Netherlands, like Alc.
Started playing this game in the begin of 2010, so 3 months ago. I was in {K|F|C} 1 month, but Alc asked me for CFCP, and I'd agree with it.
Hope you all enjoy the forum (this forum) I made.
cya!
Back to top Go down
A-Friend
Starter
Starter


Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi,
I think the most of the members know me but I don't care :p
My name is Anthony ( in cod A-Friend ) and I'm 16 years old
I play every day cod (when I'm home) with my friends Wink
If you have questions you can always ask Wink

xfire = friend2009
Back to top Go down
Jonis
Starter
Starter


Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Jonis   Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello Smile I'm Jonis. And most people here already know me as well Razz I'm from the WBW gaming community as A-Friend and Alcazar and some more. Very Happy

But whatever Razz I'm Jonathan from Sweden and plays cod4 everyday. I'm admining for WBW but will fight in the clan wars of CFCP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
domellus
Starter
Starter
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 38
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Hello. I also know many here, and for those who do not know my nickname is DOMELLUS. In COD4 I play long enough, ie from two to three years, initially on the cracked servers and then practically all the time on the server WBW. I'm thirty years old and my name Dominik, I'm Polish. Smile
Back to top Go down
-MYEL-
Starter
Starter
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi i'm new in the clan recruited by Alcazar, the only one i really know is MYTY but i don't think he is registred o this forum yet.

I'm an aggressive player with all attention to kill so many enemies as I can in every situation. I'm 17 years old, i'm interested in football but i'm not that kind of boring soccerguy needer...Razz F1 is also a big passion, movies gaming and that kind of stuff...Razz if your interested in a signature and you're to lazy to make one you can always ask me to do it for you by request cause I love that stuff

greetz. S.MYEL
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 22
Location : Delft, the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 am

-MYEL- wrote:
Hi i'm new in the clan recruited by Alcazar, the only one i really know is MYTY but i don't think he is registred o this forum yet.

I'm an aggressive player with all attention to kill so many enemies as I can in every situation. I'm 17 years old, i'm interested in football but i'm not that kind of boring soccerguy needer...Razz F1 is also a big passion, movies gaming and that kind of stuff...Razz if your interested in a signature and you're to lazy to make one you can always ask me to do it for you by request cause I love that stuff

greetz. S.MYEL


Fuck. Is MYTY still not here? Fuck. I asked him. Fuck. Three fucking times!! FUCK!
Back to top Go down
-MYEL-
Starter
Starter
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 am

Vipah wrote:
-MYEL- wrote:
Hi i'm new in the clan recruited by Alcazar, the only one i really know is MYTY but i don't think he is registred o this forum yet.

I'm an aggressive player with all attention to kill so many enemies as I can in every situation. I'm 17 years old, i'm interested in football but i'm not that kind of boring soccerguy needer...Razz F1 is also a big passion, movies gaming and that kind of stuff...Razz if your interested in a signature and you're to lazy to make one you can always ask me to do it for you by request cause I love that stuff

greetz. S.MYEL


Fuck. Is MYTY still not here? Fuck. I asked him. Fuck. Three fucking times!! FUCK!

Was I supposed to NOT say that :p?
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Vipah.. I'll ask him..(MYTY)

Hello .. i have introduced myself before but i will do it again:D..

My name is Pim Emmen i started this clan.. I'm from Delft in the Netherlands..
I'm 14 years old boy and my gender is MALE!Razz

Mine ingame name is from the beginning Alcazar and I know vipah in real:)

And i got no humor.. muhahaha;)
Back to top Go down
MYTY
Starter
Starter
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 31
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

uhm vipah you didnt askt me even once lol !! Basketball you said look the forum i made and that was all. and alcazar already knows i aint gone be active all the time on the forum, i just check it a few times look for info for the clan wars and vote some polls thats all.


introducing check my profile lol theres no need for more info lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/MYTYNL
Vipah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 22
Location : Delft, the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

MYTY wrote:
uhm vipah you didnt askt me even once lol !! Basketball you said look the forum i made and that was all. and alcazar already knows i aint gone be active all the time on the forum, i just check it a few times look for info for the clan wars and vote some polls thats all.


introducing check my profile lol theres no need for more info lol!

maybe it was joeyo then.XD or you're lying. Or I'm just stupid. (Alc don't even try to post a reaction on this!:@)
Back to top Go down
slavollus
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 31
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 am

Hello all Smile Like domellus i live in poland i know him personally because we are brothers Smile hehe what else about me hmm.... i like everything connected with computers and loudspeakers etc...... thats all i think ..... Oh and sorry for my english i'm not good in writing Smile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-MYEL-
Starter
Starter
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 am

slavollus wrote:
Hello all Smile Like domellus i live in poland i know him personally because we are brothers Smile hehe what else about me hmm.... i like everything connected with computers and loudspeakers etc...... thats all i think ..... Oh and sorry for my english i'm not good in writing Smile Twisted Evil

THX their was something to read on the forum that has been a long time Very Happy and your english writing is fine Razz welcome
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Vipah wrote:
MYTY wrote:
uhm vipah you didnt askt me even once lol !! Basketball you said look the forum i made and that was all. and alcazar already knows i aint gone be active all the time on the forum, i just check it a few times look for info for the clan wars and vote some polls thats all.


introducing check my profile lol theres no need for more info lol!

maybe it was joeyo then.XD or you're lying. Or I'm just stupid. (Alc don't even try to post a reaction on this!:@)

hehehehe you know :DxD
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-03-27
Age : 22
Location : Delft, the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

I said: don't even try to post a reaction! AND YOU FUCKING DID IT!omg...
Back to top Go down
domellus
Starter
Starter
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 38
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Slavollus? Could it have been the mushrooms that I have in mind? These, in our garden? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CFCP :: All the things that belong nowhere else... :: Open discussion-
Jump to: