CFCP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFCP

Welcome to the CFCP forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Boss (made by himself)

Go down 
+2
Fabian
Alcazar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

The Boss (made by himself) Empty
PostSubject: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi guys.. You guys will see me when you do something wrong cheers

So it could be helpfull to learn me know...

Hello, mine ingame name is Alcazar mine real name is Pim Emmen... (middle name is private.. muhahaa) and im 14 years old..
I'm from the netherlands.. some people know whitch city.. And i get hyper of Energy Drink..Wink And btw mine birthday is at 15 february 1996:D

Game History

I started on the age of 8 with first - person shooters..That game was mohaa (medal of honour allied assault) Then at a good day i was 11 or something i bought Call of duty 2!! bounce

Then in 2008 I had a small trip with friends to Rotterdam for the Rotterdam Free Gaming Festival.. (gameplay) It was organized by the aunt of one of those friends. So we were VIP guests cheers
On the gameplay i founded a building where was a CoD4 competition (i didn't win but i was close^^) It was really fun.. After i beated some pro's of the clan Serious Gaming (NERDS Razz) I had to much fun for words.. So few weeks after that I bought CoD4 Modern Warfare and im still the most active there!

Clan History
I have had a few clans. At mohaa i was first in the clan {T.M.K.} The Medal Kings.. But it left because we did nothing and only 5 members so it was a bit boring. After that i joined a clan where a friend of mohaa was the clanleader.. the clan was called [NLC] but i left because some of them were cheaters..

Then in Cod4 i was asked for a clan by BlackHole (i knew him from mohaa to) To join hes clan called [ACC] Advanced Combat Clan (of our first war) But I was kicked from it for being to lazy or something ^^ Razz Then I joined a community called WBW (Walker Brother's War) They had a really nice server..Very Happy I worked myself up at Full Admin.. I liked all the admins.. but some inglorious basterd was swearing at me and making me pissed off..

So i left WBW and joined KFC (Kinko Flamingo Club) for 2 hours..^^ Razz

Then i started mine own clan called [CFCP] Clan For Call of duty Players..

Special Info about clannames where i thought off:P
First i thought of the clantag [WKALOP] (We kill a lot of people Very Happy ^^) but that was a bit to long so I thougt lets do [CFCP]Smile

And that's the freaking end of it.. Or the beginning....... cheers

Please Comment on this Razz
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Nice biography alc Smile
Aaaaaand ur from Delft Very Happy

NOTE MADE BY ALCAZAR: Yep..Smile im from Delft.. crap now you know it xD)
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

PostSubject: Jesus christ...   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Man... Why the fuck such a long story? My eyes nearly started bleeding when i just looked at this massive wall of text... Anyway: we got an introduction topic you know. Or otherwise make it. WHERE IT BELONGS!!! (in 'open discussion'.)

Sry amma bit pissed off because of ma bro's.. Alc you know what I mean.

Otherwise i'm happy to cya active at the forum;)
Back to top Go down
domellus
Starter
Starter
domellus

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Not a bad output when it comes to games and clans:) My story in this topic is a short ... ATARI started to pass through the other inventions for the playstation, and finally the PC. There are many games that I like, but it can be said that outside of COD4 yet I love Diablo 2 and am waiting for 3 edition:) As for the clans is CFCP is my first clan And how will continue to punish this time:) WBW disregard here where I am still registered Smile
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 pm

I know we got intro forum shit..Razz but im the boss;) so i can just do it here about us.. and everyone else to.. that's just more fun:P because if people want to join [CFCP] they will click probably first on 'About us'..

And i have made a long tekst because i was really bored.. and what did your little brothers this time vipah?
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Well...
First they fucked up my whole Geography homework when I went to the toilet..
I was angry and my dad was too. But he wasn't angry because of my bros, but because I was "irritating" him with thing that weren't important. WTF?
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 pm

lal?
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Alcazar wrote:
lal?

Er...No.
Back to top Go down
[CFCP]JeX

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 pm

so that is me
JeX
Back to top Go down
A-Friend
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:26 am

OMFG alc

why did you write such a long story o.O
you could just tell you start playing from 8-years old
>.<
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 am

well.. i was bored.. and you know me when im bored;)
Back to top Go down
A-Friend
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 pm

yeah, drinking redbull :p
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:08 pm

yea.. probably..xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boss (made by himself)   The Boss (made by himself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boss (made by himself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CFCP :: About us-
Jump to: