CFCP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFCP

Welcome to the CFCP forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This iz me :> Fabi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabian
Fabian

This iz me :> Fabi Empty
PostSubject: This iz me :> Fabi   This iz me :> Fabi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey all, like Alc i wanna present myself Smile
I'm 16 years old, from Germany and play FPS since the age of 13. It began with Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30 (awesome game)
Last year circa in summer i started to play CoD4, and as first game, i played it online, too.
I was with Alc in the WBWgaming community, and of there i know him Wink Some of the other guys know i from the WBW Gaming Server Smile But i left WBW and Alc invited me to his clan. Now I'm here Smile
My hobbies are: playing computer Very Happy meeting friends, football and party Very Happy
My favorite weapons in CoD4 are: AK47, AK74u, Skorpion, M40A3 and M1014 Very Happy

I also have Xfire: fabidarkside, and if u wanna know my MSN or ICQ, write a PM Smile

Greet Fabi Smile
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: This iz me :> Fabi   This iz me :> Fabi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Nice mate;)
Back to top Go down
A-Friend
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: This iz me :> Fabi   This iz me :> Fabi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:26 am

hi fabian Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This iz me :> Fabi   This iz me :> Fabi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This iz me :> Fabi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CFCP :: About us-
Jump to: