CFCP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFCP

Welcome to the CFCP forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to recruit..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

How to recruit.. Empty
PostSubject: How to recruit..   How to recruit.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi guys.. This is a topic about recruiting..

Some people in the clan i have gave the abillity to invite someone and if he accepts hes in the xfire clan and he have to register here on this forum..

But the majority of the clan don't have that abillity to invite someone to the clan.. This is what you can do....: Tell someone who has that abillity to invite to invite that person.. Or just send him to me or something like that..

When your promoted to Major or higher you got that abillity to invite people to the clan..Wink
Back to top Go down
Jonis
Starter
Starter

How to recruit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to recruit..   How to recruit.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Alcazar wrote:

Tell someone who has that abillity to invite to invite that person..

lol nice writing Alc Razz You wrote ''to invite'' twice if you didn't notice lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

How to recruit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to recruit..   How to recruit.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:46 pm

mine english is fucked up.xD well at xfire you go to [CFCP] communitie shit.. and then somewhere stands roster or something and you can invite people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to recruit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to recruit..   How to recruit.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to recruit..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CFCP :: Getting started :: Wanna join?-
Jump to: