CFCP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFCP

Welcome to the CFCP forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our long, great, long interensting history.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

Our long, great, long interensting history. Empty
PostSubject: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

CFCP was created by [CFCP]Alcazar, on March the 21, 2010. Firstly he was a member and Admin at wbwgaming. For some private reasons he left. After trying some other clans, like {K|F|C}, he decided to become the leader of an own clan. FIrst, he didn't know how to call it, so he gave it the original name: Clan For Call of duty Players ([CFCP]). He invited a couple of people from wbw, most of them joined. He also invited a friend of his, called Vipah. First times that Alcazar asked him, Vipah declined the invitation, because he was in a nice, popular clan. But he began to see the good things of having an own clan, together with a real-life friend. A day later he has taken his decicion. He would try to make [CFCP] a great clan, together with his mate. And that's is what they (we) are still trying. Getting fame for [CFCP]!!!

Last edited by Vipah on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alc's privacy:P)
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:52 am

Well i actually liked all admins except one..Wink
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Well as I said, it is a bullshit story based on true stories.
Back to top Go down
domellus
Starter
Starter
domellus

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Alcazar wrote:
Well i actually liked all admins except one..Wink
I guess even a guess:)
Back to top Go down
A-Friend
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:47 am

I think I know who you hated pim :p
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 pm

A-Friend wrote:
I think I know who you hated pim :p

Ye his name starts with A and ends with friend:P
No I hope its notXD
Back to top Go down
Alcazar
Admin
Admin
Alcazar

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I think everybody of wbw knows it xD...
Back to top Go down
Vipah
Admin
Admin
Vipah

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 pm

so I dont...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our long, great, long interensting history.   Our long, great, long interensting history. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our long, great, long interensting history.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CFCP :: About us-
Jump to: